Thursday, August 25, 2011

What Is With All The Religious Jerks This Week?



It ain’t those parts of the Bible that I can’t understand that bother me, it is the parts that I do understand. ~ Mark Twain



First of all some Muslim guy has placed a FATWAS (death sentence) on David Letterman which has given the comedian some of his best material all year.



The Jihadists (who are totally separate from the 95% of Muslims who are decent caring human beings) are mad at some joke he made that their express. So like every other time, this little, unhappy, insulted group they did what they always do and went back to the Middle Ages for a solution to their grievance - silencing the infidel by killing him and cutting out his tongue.



Time to stop taking yourselves so seriously guys. A sense of humor would help your culture immensely and maybe you wouldn't be so angry all the time.



I have had my run-ins with religious bigots too this week. Two lovely Mormon breeders have decided to stop following my blog because I made a joke about Mittens Romney and his 'magic underwear'.



I did not come up with the idea that Mormons wear underwear with 'magical' properties - it has been a part of their goofy belief system for a long time. Yes, I called your religion GOOFY because it is. Tell me the story of Joseph Smith and the mysterious gold tablets and try to keep a straight face.



Now before all the Mormon that follow me stampede to the exit let me leave you with this thought...I DON'T CARE if you go because anyone that thin-skinned is beneath my attention. Your religion may bring you great comfort and joy in your life and it's tough to not say anything when someone challenges your cherished faith. I just wish you all weren't so defensive all the time. I can only imagine what you all think of the Broadway hit - 'Book of Mormon'.



'Magical underwear' is funny. The fact that you can't see that makes you part of the joke and for that you have my pity.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...