Friday, September 23, 2011

An Egomaniac's Christmas


I found this site today that I had seen before but lost track of. It's a terrific idea. The artist digitally combines modern photographs with portrait painting of Russian generals. He has several style of adornment available. I like the one with the capes the best. Many of these looks give out a great DUNE vibe. How great would Daniel Craig be as Duke Leto?

These are my favorites. Follow the link to all his other examples.

I would love to have myself done into one of these WITH the admiral. From our 1797 trip around the world in our silver airship.

The Beast Rabban



Dunca Idaho


Fayd Ratha


The Baron Vladimir Harkonen


Leto II


Piter DeVries


Duke Leto Atriedes


Paul Atriedes


Stilgar


Thufer Hywat


Doctor Yuey


Gurney Halack


Emperor Shaddam IV


Dr. Liet Kynes



http://replaceface.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...