Saturday, September 10, 2011

My Favorite Miss Universe National Costumes 2011

I am not a fan of beauty pageants (you are all pretty and you are all winners) but I am a huge fan of these elaborate costumes. The effort that went into producing them makes my head explode when I think about it.

Netherlands


Tanzania


Singapore


Japan


Jamaica


Ecuador


Denmark


Venezuela


Chile


Canada


Bolivia


Peru


Panama


The girl representing the USA is WAY too skinny and should never wear clothing that shows off her emaciated legs.


This one from Hungary is very sexy but could use a rapier. I have no idea how it represents that country but I would like for her to wear it around the cave till I figure that out.


If you want to see the complete list of images, follow the link below.

http://www.mysanantonio.com/ae/slideshow/Miss-Universe-National-Costumes-30758.php

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...