Monday, September 5, 2011

Quote Of The Day - Doctor Who


Rose: Really though, Doctor. Tell me. Who are you?


Doctor: Do you know like we were saying, about the earth revolving? It’s like when you’re a kid, the first time they tell you that the world is turning and you just can’t quite believe it ‘cause everything looks like it’s standing still. I can feel it… the turn of the earth. The ground beneath our feet is spinning at a thousand miles an hour. The entire planet is hurtling around the sun at sixty seven thousand miles an hour. And I can feel it. We’re falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world. And, if we let go… That’s who I am. Now forget me, Rose Tyler. Go home





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...