Thursday, September 15, 2011

This Is The Second Time I Fell In Love With This Girl

Way back when (in the land of cotton) I found a great video of a girl playing electronic violin over a song by the 'Black Eyed Peas'. Her talent and the cute way she moved while playing was intoxicating. It cool to watch when someone playing music plays it with such joy. Frankly, I could watch her all day long.



Today I was zipping through Tumblr and I found a SECOND video of this girl performing. She is even more magnificent that she was the last time I saw her. Now I HAVE to find out if she has more footage out there.

Her name is Lindsey Stirling. Thanks to Ellen told me where I could find Lindsey's You Tube page. Click here to check that site for yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...