Monday, September 12, 2011

Why The Cave Is So Cool - From The Archives

I have been looking for a way to celebrate my 10,000 post milestone and what could be a better choice (for a raging egomaniac like myself) that to relive the past. I am spending time this week going back over my previous posts and picking out the gems that entertained me the most upon repeat viewing. There are really few bad posts in that whole lot.

Of course, my bread and butter has long been the captions I do over mostly cat pictures. I find my little contribution to LOL Cat culture to be a good writing exercise. Who knew I could also be funny? Okay, I did.

These are some of the creations that made me laugh the second time I read them.

I really need someone to whip me up a 10,000 post jpeg using one of the 'Cave of Cool' images on the right hand side of this page. I want to include it with each of these archive posts so that people are aware that this is 100% recycled material. Any takers want to be immortalized?








IF YOU AREN'T GOING TO COMMENT YOU GET NOTHING BUT BITTER LEFTOVERS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...