Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Audrina Patridge Talks About Kristin On DWTS

Kristin Cavallari is now the second "Hills" star to be featured on "Dancing with the Stars" -- the first was of course Audrina Patridge. So what does Audrina think of her former frenemy appearing on the show?


"I've never really seen Kristin dance," Kristin's former "Hills" co-star/DWTS alumni Audrina Patridge told E! News. "But I'm sure she's going to have a good time and I'll be cheering for her, that's for sure...She can count on my votes."


And even though their on-screen friendship didn't seem to be, well, a friendship at all, Kristin recently contacted Audrina about her upcoming DWTS stint. I guess they've gotten over all that Justin Bobby drama!


"She was like, 'How did you like it? It's going to be fun, right?'" Patridge said. "I was like, 'Yeah! You're going to have a blast! It's going to be a lot of fun. It does get pretty intense but it's the best experience you'll ever have. It's amazing.'"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...