FIRST Food & Bar debuts
new dishes perfect for summer
You ask, Sammy D. delivers-
summer menus feature new dishes including the addition of tasty, heart healthy
FIRST Food & Bar - The
high energy of the city is wrapped up in amazing eats and drinks in this hip
restaurant and bar that allows guests to keep an eye on all the action with
amazing views of The Strip - inviting to locals and tourists alike.
Chef Sam DeMarco keeps
foodies and those in-the-know coming back week after week with his seasonal,
creative takes on classic dishes.
The following items are just
some of the new items offered at FIRST.
- Warm Goat Cheese "Souffle"
(Lunch, Dinner) – Pistachio crusted, cherries, white balsamic, Asian pear.
- Isle of Capri Seafood Salad (Lunch, Dinner)
– Lobster, shrimp. calamari, squid, scallops, limoncello vinaigrette, chilled
& tossed. ($20)
- Sliced Charred Tuna (Dinner) – Asian slaw,
mango, creamy tofu, miso vinaigrette, sesame seeds. ($18/$32)
- Phee Pha Pho Duck Noodle Soup (Dinner) –
Breast, leg, foie, traditional garnish. ($28)
- Sammy D's Combos (Lunch) – Series of lunch
combs including the Summer Sizzler (Gazpacho & Shrimp Poppers, corn salsa,
$21), Lone Star (Get Down Watermelon Salad & BBQ Pork Eggroll, $21) and
American Eats (Tomato Bisque & 4-Cheese Grilled Cheese, $18), among other
- Sammy D's Daily Deep Double Decker (Lunch)
– A daily special featuring a different double decker burger Monday through
Saturday from a My Own Private Iowa on Monday to Sam's Office on Thursday.
- Wide Load Oversized Lemon Poppy Flapjacks
(Brunch) – Honey marscapone, white balsamic glaze, strawberries. It's getting
pretty famous, so please don't ask for autographs. ($19)
- Cinnamon Bun French Toast (Brunch) –
Tableside flambe bananas foster, anglaise. ($17)
- Have Your Cake & Drink It Too (Dessert)
– Red velvet, cream cheese frosting, sexy liqueur shots. Order it and the
photobooth is free! Good enough for two. ($30)
- Froot Loop Creme Brulee (Dessert) –
Lemongrass infused, Toucan Sam inspired. ($10)
- Chocolate Panna Cotta (Dessert) – Espresso
whipped cream. ($10)
Lunch served daily from 11 a.m. until 4 p.m.
Dinner served daily beginning
at 5 p.m. until the wee hours of the morning
Sunday brunch served from 11 a.m. until 4 p.m.
Happy Hour Daily 4 p.m. – 6 p.m. and midnight – 2 a.m. featuring 2-for-1 Patron and
Stoli drinks and draft beers.
Inside The Shoppes at the
Las Vegas Blvd. South #2812
Second floor; access next to
Barneys New York
Additional entrance from the
Las Vegas Strip