Friday, September 30, 2011

He Still Bothers Me But What A Great Idea For A Date


Justin Bieber Rented Out The Staples Center to Watch Titanic

The major date was inspired by a scene in the Adam Sandler flick “Mr. Deeds,” in which Sandler’s character surprises his date, Winona Ryder, with a date for two at Madison Square Garden. After the superstar couple’s meal, things got even more romantic when “Titanic” began playing on a screen in the arena.

Way to go Bieber. Not exactly an original idea but impressive. He knew how to give the girl who has everything something she would never get for herself.

However, by being so over the top you just made an enemy of all the guys in the world that didn't already hate you. How can any guy get away with getting his girl a cheap gift now?

Do you have any idea how frustrating it is for me to love Selena as much as I do only to see her hang out with this numnut? I have really tried not to let him get to me but he is just such a goof. I have faith that my best girl knows what she is doing and she must see something in him that I do not. Their coupling has gone beyond being a stunt.

Thanks to Brother Mike D for inspiring this post.

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/uproxx/filmdrunk/~3/zWYLkQMIgVE/justin-bieber-rented-out-the-staples-center-to-watch-titanic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...