Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Kelly Cutrone Taking Over For André Leon Talley On 'America's Next Top Model'

We did a double take when we spotted Kelly Cutrone's tweet this morning saying, "It's true! I am joining America's Next Top Model!" We loved her no-nonsense boss lady ways on The City, so we're excited to see what advice she dishes out to the ANTM contestants. We dug a little deeper and found that Kelly's not only joining the Top Model team, but she's taking over Vogue editor André Leon Talley's spot on the show.
Kelly told Jethro Nededog at The Hollywood Reporter "I am a huge fan of America's Next Top Model and have watched the show for years. Having worked in various aspects of the fashion industry over the course of my career, I am excited for this new opportunity and hope to bring a different perspective to the show."
I haven't watched ANTM for a few years now but I'll definitely be tuning in to see Kelly on the panel. I think she'll add an interesting dynamic in the same way Janice Dickenson did (only less nutty!):)
credit - style.mtv.com, The Hollywood Reporter
~Kelli at Hills Freak



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...