Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Olivia Palermo Shops at Century 21




Spotted: Olivia Palermo checking out the latest fashion trends at the new Century 21 department store on the Upper West Side in NYC.
Olivia's love for style started at a young age. “Fashion is something that interests me on a daily basis – it started when I would see my mother and aunt get dressed up and go out at night in the city.”
Liv explains that her daily style has evolved into something that is flexible, practical, and relaxed. “I think about versatility – and I’d be lying if I said the weather wasn’t a factor. I love layered looks using vests or jackets,” she replied when asked how she decides what to wear for the day.
Click here for more posts on Olivia
credit - newyorkgirlstyle.com, olivia style
~Kelli at Hills Freak



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...