Saturday, September 10, 2011

Kate Upton 10

Kate Upton of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition and Victoria's Secret fame took to the farm for a photoshoot with Complex Magazine. ... September 8, 2011 ... “I love my body because I used to not be as curvy. Read the full story: Kate Upton Victoria's Secret Lingerie 2011. Related posts: ... I Love My Body By Victoria® TV Commercial (Extended Cut). Kate Upton (Victoria's Secret "Love my Body" lingerie 2011). Can't believe I didn't notice she modelled for VS earlier. I like that they are

Kate Upton (Victoria's Secret "Love my Body" lingerie 2011)

Can't believe I didn't notice she modelled for VS earlier. I like that they are including someone with a bigger chest, thus proving you can be over size C and wear their lingerie.




kate_upton

Kate Upton

So we decided to make this list of 10 Top Lingerie models ranking them by their hotness. ... Victoria's Secret I Love My Body Ad Commercial ... 06-08-2011 | Read Full Article ... on Kate Beckingsale for Esquire Magazine ... Kate Upton Looks Amazing Promoting Guess Accessories · A Fashion Blast from the Past – Denim

kate_upton

Kate Upton

Shannan is also a Victoria's Secret model! ... Alley Is Red Hot · Model Kate Upton Poses in Guess Lingerie ... omg!!!!! i love julie's body! dont get me wrong i love my body i was blessed with a good one, but omg her body is perfect! ... March 23, 2011 at 11:21 pm. shannan is a VS model??? really???


Irina Shayk New Brand Ambassador for Intimissimi Lingerie ... Kate Moss | Mario Sorrenti | Poolside in Vogue Paris ... Kate Upton for Victoria's Secret S/S 2011 ... Victoria's Secret | I Love My Body Update | LIndsay, Rosie, Chantal, Erin
kate_upton

Kate Upton

It's no surprise that Kate Upton has been hot, hot, hot this summer. ... model, is a face of guess, poses for Victoria's Secret, and taught us all ho. ... Kate Upton (born June 10, 1992) is a model best known for her appearance in the 2011 edition of the 'Sports ... “I love my body because I used to not be as curvy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...