Friday, September 9, 2011

Kristin Cavallari Is "Moving On.. Starting Over"





As you know, Kristin Cavallari is starring in this season's "Dancing with the Stars" but what you probably don't know is that it's not the first time she's been asked to be on the show.


"They've asked me every season pretty much to do it, and I was always so nervous because I hate being in front of a live audience. That's why I always said no," she told E! News. "But for whatever reason this time I was just like, 'I don't know, maybe its just the perfect time.'"


Regarding her broken engagement with Jay Cutler she says, "I'm sick of talking about it to be honest. I'm sick of the sympathy. I'd rather just move on, and I'm starting over."



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...