Saturday, September 10, 2011

Torchwood - Miracle Day Finale


I was very impressed with the final episode of 'Torchwood - Miracle Day'. I felt the thrill that you get when a show wraps up every mystery but at the same time charges into the future. They could have told the same story in half the episodes, sure, but I enjoyed the ride.

The characters acted like I hoped and expected they would (especially Gwen who Oswald correctly calls - 'magnificent').

I am satisfied with the way things ended.


Lauren Ambrose will be wicked as 'Torchwood's' main villain in the next stage if they wisely take the show in that direction.


I physically let out a scream in the 30 seconds and any show that can do that to me, gets my respect and admiration. I have a real soft spot in my heart for 'Torchwood'. I got into that show long before I got to the new adventures of The Doctor. If 'Torchwood' had let me down I might never have know the joy that comes from being a fan of 'Doctor Who'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...